Yes! All Directory 506 members can start with a free profile and then upgrade to Basic or Premium at any time.
Directory members at the Basic and Premium level unlock direct access so that they can upload events to our national calendar—concerts, festivals, fairs, and more. After editorial approval, the events will be displayed on an Events section that is available to visitors to Directory 506 (directorio506.com) as well as our linked digital magazine, El Colectivo 506 (elcolectivo506.com). In addition, the editorial team of El Colectivo 506 will rely on the Calendar to help us identify event and cultural information that we can add to our articles and social media posts.
The editorial team at El Colectivo 506 will work with your business or organization to review communications assets (capacity within your team and community for content generation and outreach) and storytelling potential (opportunities to put a human face to your work and to the experiences people have when visiting you). The results of the assessment will not only guide us in working with you to create content to share with our national and international readers, but also help you identify action areas for your own outreach on your own social media.
As part of your Communications Assessment, the editorial team at El Colectivo 506 will identify opportunities where the stories you have to tell about your business or organization fit well into our publication formats, and will create a personalized questionnaire that will help us complete the information we need to create a fully published piece with you. We provide our Premium Members with conceptual editing, copy editing, graphic editing/photo selection, and translation to create a full published piece that is shared in English and Spanish on elcolectivo506.com and all our social media. Members are encouraged to share the content on their own social media, blogs, newsletters and other materials.
At the Premium level, our editorial team invests significant time in each member. We’ll be carrying out an assessment of your communications potential, working with you to develop stories for our digital magazine, and more. This process requires significant dedication from our team during the first three months and works best when we can get to know your business or organization over time so that we can identify the best ways to co-create content and position you within our digital magazine and outreach. That’s why we require a yearly commitment.
Our team of in-house and freelance content creators can be hired for specific stories and have created written features, photographic projects, and videos for clients. Learn more on our Portfolio Page and contact us for a quote.
Directory 506 offers services on three levels (Free, Basic, and Premium), including:
- Listings that are searchable by location, keyword and category
- Profile pages that are customizable depending on the level selected, features including text, links, photos, videos, reviews, and social media feeds
- A nationwide Calendar to which Basic and Premium members can upload events
- Communications coaching from the editorial team of El Colectivo 506, our bilingual, digital news magazine. This coaching includes an initial assessment, content creation, translation, and publication.
- Access to a growing community of Directory 506 members sharing ideas, resources and tools
- A Customer Content service (launching December 2021), which provides monthly content modules to support Directory members’ social media posts, newsletters, blogs and more